Update April 2021: Corona measures in the National Park
We follow the guidelines of the RIVM. Please check their website for the latest updates.
Read below the rules and measures we apply in the National Park:
- The Visitor Center De Kennemerduinen is now open via a distribution hatch on the north side of the terrace on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Duincafé pick-up counter remains open every day from 9 am. Toilets are also accessible.
- The parking spaces of Parnassia, Koevlak and Bleek en Berg have limited access.
- You are welcome from sunrise to sunset.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other visitors on trails and parking lots.
- Be so kind to take your trash home.
- Stay on the trails and roads.
- Come - preferably - on foot or by bicycle.
- Do not stay in one place for too long, but keep moving, walking, cycling.
- Avoid busy times, especially on weekends.
- Dogs are welcome in a number of places, but please note the regulations