Conditions for access
- The park is accessible from dawn to dusk with the exception of the Visscherspad. Use of this public cycle path is also permitted after dusk.
- The park is freely accessible with the exception of the “Caprera” area. A day ticket for Caprera costs €1.
- Cycling is only permitted on the cycle paths. There are no mountain bike routes in the national park. Mountain bikers are welcome to use the cycle paths.
- Walking is only permitted on the footpaths.
- You may leave the paths at the playgrounds and the playing fields.
- Dogs are not permitted everywhere.
- Smoking and open fires are prohibited.
- Dogs are not permitted everywhere. Read more